Joseph Parker and Junior Fa are fighting on Saturday in a national pride battle of New Zealand. Here’s all the information you need before the fight.
- Date: Saturday, February 27
- Location: Spark Arena in Auckland, New Zealand
- Time: 6:30 AM UK | 1:30 AM ET | 7:30 PM NZST
- TV Boradcast: DAZN (US & UK) | Spark Sport (New Zealand)
|Record||27-2-0, 21 KO||19-0-0, 10 KO|
|Titile(s)||Former WBO heavyweight champion, former WBO Oriental, Africa & Oceania champion, former PABA, OPBF & New Zealand champion||Current WBO Oriental interim heavyweight champion|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (193 cm)||6 ft 5 in (196 cm)|
|Reach||76 in (193 cm)||80 in (204 cm)|
|Alias||Lupesoliai La'auliolemalietoa||Uaine Fa Jr|
|Hometown||South Auckland, New Zealand||Papakura, New Zealand|
- Joseph Parker (-1000) vs. Junior Fa (+600) | Heavyweights
- Hemi Ahio vs. Julius Long | Heavyweights
- Nikolas Charalampous vs. Panuve Helu |Cruiserweights
- David Nyika vs Jesse Maio | Cruiserweights
- Alrie Meleisea vs. Lani Daniels | Heavyweights
- Jerome Pampellone vs. Antz Amouta | Light Heavyweights
- Richie Hadlow vs. Obedi Maguchi | Super Lightweights
- John Parker vs. Egelani Taito | Light Heavyweights
- Phil Telea vs. Niro Iuta | Super Heavyweight
Odds provided by Bovada.
Parker should take care of business in this bout. He’s a former heavyweight champion and has won multiple belts throughout his career. It’s a battle of New Zealand, so Fa shouldn’t be counted out easily. He’s undefeated and currently holds the WBO interim heavyweight title, and he has since 2018. This will be a fight with a lot of heart involved where both Parker and Fa will give their all. However, Parker will win the battle of New Zealand.