Anthony Dirrell and Kyrone Davis are fighting on Saturday in a super middleweight clash. Hereâ€™s all the information you need before the fight.
- Date: Saturday, February 27
- Location: Shrine Exposition Center, Los Angeles, California
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Boradcast: PBC on FOX
|Record||33-2-1, 24 KO||15-2-0, 6 KO|
|Titile(s)||Former two-time WBC super middleweight champion||National PAL Boxing Champion (Amatuer)|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Reach||74 1?2 in (189 cm)||73 in (185 cm)|
|Nickname(s)||The Dog||Shut It Down|
|Born||Flint, Michigan, United States||Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States|
- Anthony Dirrell (-375) vs. Kyrone Davis (+285) | Super Middleweight
- Michel Rivera vs. Anthony Raices | Junior Welterweight
- Jesus Ramos (-5000) vs. Jesus Bojorquez (+1400) | Welterweight
- Leon Lawson III vs. Ramal Amanov | Super Welterweight
- Jose Valenzuela vs. Clay Burns | Lightweight
- Vito Mielnicki Jr. vs. Noe Lopez | Welterweight
- Arnold Alejandro vs. Jeremy Abram | Junior Lightweight
- Romuel Cruz vs. Luis Valdes | Junior Bantamweigh
- Anthony Cuba vs. Diego Elizondo | Lightweight
Odds provided by Bovada.
Dirrell, now 36-years-old, is a former two-time super middleweight champion who’s experience should lead him to victory. However, Kyrone Davis is the younger fighter here, and he’s hungry to let the world know that he’s a brawler and should be taken seriously. Looking at the odds, this bout can go in either direction with Dirrell just a -375 favorite and Davis as the +285 underdog. This one may go the distance, but due to his experience as a professional fighter, leaning in Dirrell’s direction is the right move in this one compared to Davis’ young career as a pro. Both Dirrell and Davis plan on knocking each other out, so this will be a fun matchup to watch.