Adrien Broner and Jovanie Santiago are fighting on Saturday in a comeback mactchup. Here’s all the information you need before the fight.
- Date: Saturday, February 20
- Location: Mohegan Sun Casino, Montville, Connecticut
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Boradcast: SHOWTIME
|Record||33-4-1, 24 KO||14-0-1, 10 KO|
|Titile(s)||Former WBO super featherweight, WBC lightweight, WBA welterweight, and WBA light welterweight champion||N/A|
|Height||5 ft 6 1⁄2 in (169 cm)||5 ft 7 (170 cm)|
|Reach||69 1⁄2 in (177 cm)||70 in (178 cm)|
About Billions (AB)
The Can Man
|Hometown||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States||Bayamon, Puerto Rico|
- Adrien Broner (-900) vs. Jovanie Santiago (+550) | Junior Welterweight
- Otto Wallin (-270) vs. Dominic Breazeale (+210) | Heavyweight
- Robert Easter Jr. (-1000) vs. Ryan Martin (+600) | Junior Welterweight
- Juan Jose Velasco vs. Zachary Ochoa | Junior Welterweight
- Rau’shee Warren vs. Sharone Carter | Bantamweight
- Romuel Cruz vs. TBA | Junior Featherweight
Odds provided by Bovada.
PRESS CONFERENCE & FACE OFF
Broner is expected to win this fight even after a 25 month layoff. Although he’s been out of the sport, his power and speed have always played a part throughout his career. Santiago is undefeated due to his ring IQ and crushing power, but against Broner he’s simply outmatched. If Broner puts his hard hat on and cuts the antics, this one won’t last too long.