Thursday Night Football of week seven is a matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles and New York Giants. Here’s a complete betting guide to this divisional matchup.
- Date/Time: 10/22/2020, 8:20 PM
- Venue: Lincoln Financial Field
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: FOX, NFL Network
- Weather: Mostly Clear, 69°F, 4 MPH Wind
|TEAM||GIANTS (1-5)||EAGLES (1-4-1)|
|Spread||+4 (-105)||-4 (-115)|
|Over/Under||O 44.5 (-110)||U 44.5 (-110)|
|Points Per Game||16.8 (31st)||23.5 (22nd)|
|Average Passing Yards||187.5 (30th)||207.0 (26th)|
|Average Rushing Yards||87.8 (30th)||122.3 (13th)|
|Total Defense||25.3 PPG (15th)||29.2 PPG (22nd)|
|Opponent Yards Per Game||342.0 (12th)||355.2 (17th)|
|Odds Shark Consensus Pick||+4.5 (37%)||-4.5 (63%)|
- Giants: WR C.J. Board (concussion), DB Adrian Colbert (shoulder), LB Tae Crowder (hamstring) OUT
- Eagles: T Jack Driscoll (ankle), TE Zach Ertz, DT Malik Jackson (quad), WR Alshon Jeffery (calf/foot), RB Miles Sanders (knee), S K’Von Wallace (shoulder) OUT
Both of these NFC East ball clubs are off to rocky starts for 2020. The Giants lost five in-a-row before beating a very weak Washington team last week. Philadlephia could easily be 3-3 if not being embarrassed week one to Washington and tying the Bengals in week three.
However, Philly has more fight between the two and they’re getting back tackle Lane Johnson and receiver DeSean Jackson. New York is just too weak overall offensively and the Eagles have a good run defense, which will put a lot of pressure on Daniel Jones to deliver. Expect the Carson Wentz and the Eagles offense to put a lot of points on the board in this one, and they could see a double-digit victory.