David Benavidez and Ronald Ellis are fighting on Saturday in a super middleweight battle. Hereâ€™s all the information you need before the fight.
- Date:Â Saturday, March 13
- Location:Â Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, Connecticut, United States
- Time:Â 9:00 PM ET
- TV Boradcast:Â SHOWTIME
|Record||23-0-0, 20 KO||17-1-2, 6 KO|
|Titile(s)||Former two-time WBC super middleweight champion||N/A|
|Height||6 ft 1½ in (187 cm)||5 ft 10 in (179 cm)|
|Reach||77 in (196 cm)||77 in (196 cm)|
|Nickname(s)||El Bandera Roja|
|Born||Phoenix, Arizona, United States||Lynn, Massachusetts, United States|
- David Benavidez (-3000) vs. Ronald Ellis (+1100) | Super Middleweight
- Isaac Cruz Gonzalez (-1000) vs. Jose Matias Romero (+600) | Lightweight
- Terrell Gausha (+130) vs. Jamontay Clark (-160) | Middleweight
Odds provided byÂ Bovada.
Benavidez is the heavy favorite in this bout, and he should be as a two-time super middleweight champion. Ellis feels disrespected as a fighter and he’s hungry to get a win on Saturday night. However, Benavidez is too skilled and well-rounded for Ellis to handle at the end of the day. His speed and power are unmatched and he’s undefeated for a reason. Benavidez takes the W in this one.